Join us for the LabEight* Africa Spring 2021 demo day on
July 8th at 5pm WAT (12pm ET) until 7pm WAT (2pm ET).
LabEight* Africa is a program that provides entrepreneurs with exactly what they need, a business & technology partner that can help them get things done.
At LabEight Africa, our vision is to build an ecosystem of socially conscious local entrepreneurs that deliver world class solutions over the next decade.
Our mission is to support local entrepreneurs by providing the necessary operational and technical support as well as equipping them with the leadership and business skills needed to build socially conscious solutions while still delivering on our mandate of growing a world class local ecosystem.
We have been working with brilliant startups over the last three months during our spring 2021 program, take a sneak peek at our cohort companies below:
- AquaFarms Africa: AquaFarms Africa (AFA) is marking urban agriculture accessible through social franchising aquaponics systems.
- Echoboo: A platform that connects local service providers with clients in real-time.
- T40: T40 is building a platform that is providing digital access and distribution for intercity transport service providers across Africa.
- CrossPoint: CrossPoint Insure simplifies insurance for individuals & organizations through intelligent policy matching.
- LooseChange: An e-wallet financial technology solution for the underbanked and underserved.