Join us for the LabEight* Africa Fall 2021 demo day on
January 27th at 5pm GMT (12pm EST).
Over the last 3 months, we have been working with 6 trailblazing ventures, having built their successful businesses up in extremely challenging times.
We are pleased to showcase LabEight* Africa’s Fall 2021 cohort in our upcoming Demo Day on Jan 27th at 5pm GMT. These exciting companies are building social impact focused solutions across Fintech, Health-tech, Mobility, AgTech and more.
At LabEight* Africa our vision is to build an ecosystem of socially conscious local entrepreneurs that deliver world class solutions over the next decade.
We have been working with brilliant startups over the last three months during our spring 2021 program, take a sneak peek at our cohort companies below:
- Araka (Social Finance): Allows users to lease motorcycles on a pay as you go basis and provides value adding services such as loans, insurance and repairs.
- Axocheck (MedTech): An on demand mobile app solution that allows users to request and schedule home check ups. Axocheck enables people in the diaspora to obtain reliable information on the health of their relatives in Africa.
- GrowAgric (AgTech): Provides farmers with working capital and access to ready markets.
- Solar-Fi (Clean Energy): Provides simple and cost effective solar routers that provide prepaid internet access and lighting for business, schools and individuals.
- Trade Lenda (FinTech): A platform where MSMEs can access short-term loans to finance their working capital, within 24 hours and without the need for tangible collateral.
Please register at for early access to these exceptionally promising early-stage companies as they are getting ready to blast off in 2022.
We hope you’re able to join us on Thursday January 27th, 2022 at 5 PM GMT (12 PM EST) for what will be a remarkable evening!